Saturday, June 27, 2009

The person I admire.

Through out my short life, I have met tons of people that have influenced me and that I look up to. Every single individual has left an imprint of some sort on me that will help me succeed in my future. But, out of all those people, the person that has influenced and I admire the most has been on my side all these seventeen years, my mother. She is a wonderful woman that has taught me many things. In the good and bad times, she has always been there to cheer me up. I admire many qualities of her. She is strong, intelligent, encouraging, ambitious, determined, caring and respectful. I could go on forever! As all these years have past and she has in some way helped develop these qualities in me. As a result I have gain the qualities necessary to become successful in college. My mother has worked really hard in preparing me for this important phase of my life. And, I know she has done her work very well.

I have gained so much from my mother. My mother has showed me how to be committed in everything that I do. No matter what it is, I have to stay committed because I put my self in the position to do so and I have to be responsible. Throughout college and my life, I have to stay committed to many things in order to succeed. Another quality that I have gained from my mother is determination. My mother has always told me that if I want to achieve anything I will achieve it, with determination! Thankfully I do have this quality, in everything I do I put forth all my effort and I am very determined and enthusiastic. I feel prepared enough to have a succeesful time while in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment